Chemicals: Palm QuickCarb
Palm QuickCarbTM nickel carbonate is high purity, free flowing nickel carbonate powder that can be used in a number of applications including electroplating, catalyst, paint, pigments and other applications.
- Free flowing material, reduced dusting while handling
- Dissolves rapidly & completely for quick pH adjustment
- Low nickel metal formulation reduces the amount of nickel added to plating bath Palm QuickCarbTM is ideally suited for use in nickel electroplating as a material that can be added to the plating solution (usually through the filter) to raise the pH of the plating solution to allow for chemical purification treatment and iron removal. Palm QuickCarbTM dissolves very quickly and completely, making the pH adjustment simple and efficient.
The best practice is to add QuickCarbTM to the filter cake by making a slurry and pump the slurry through the filter.
Palm QuickCarbTM is typically 33% nickel metal by weight which lowers the cost of purification treatment and reduces the amount of nickel metal added to the plating bath.
Nickel: approx. 33%
Cobalt: 20 ppm
Iron: 20 ppm
Manganese: 10 ppm
Copper: 10 ppm
Zinc: 10 ppm
Lead: 10 ppm
Magnesium: 100 ppm
Calcium: 200 ppm
Sodium: 300 ppm
Chemical Formula: NiCO3
Big bag of 700 kg eachPackaging: Cardboard boxes with PE liner of 20 kg each
Packaging on request available
HAVE A QUESTION?
CONTACT AN EXPERT
- Quality & Supply Assured
- Largest Supplier & Producer of Commodity Nickel Chemicals
- Major Distributor of Nickel, Cobalt and Cadmium Metals to the Surface Finishing Market
- Toll Blending, Packaging & Quality Assurance Capability for Liquid Chemical Products